
After reading Twilight I could not wait to get the sequel to it. I couldn't find it anywhere. Finally on Monday night I went to Target and there was one copy left, so of course I snatched it up. I wasn't able to start reading it until Thursday afternoon, and once I started reading I could not put it down until I finished it a few minutes ago. It did not disappoint! Loved it!!! I can't decide if I want to start reading the next one or if I want to wait until my trip to Walt Disney World. (so I have something good to read on our really long drive...ugh!) I don't know if I will be able to wait that long to see what happens next....
3 comments:
Wait til Disney World, I always love to take a good book on vacation with me!
It is a hard decision. IF you read it, then it is a really long wait until the next book come outs, but if you wait then your just left wondering what happens. Hard choice!
I wouldn't have enough self control to wait that long! You could always read the next one now and then take ALL three with you on your trip! It's a long enough drive, and they're just as good (if not better) the second time around! Confession...I re-read the first while waiting to get the third!
Post a Comment