We didn't go to an "official" Easter Egg Hunt this year. I was just to lazy to take the kids, so the Easter bunny left lots of plastic eggs filled with candy and asked that Cary and I hide them. The kids were way to quick so most of the pictures were of there backsides or they were a blur.
To slow them down this year we turned off all the lights and left flashlights in their baskets at the top of the stairs for them to hunt them down with. Only problem? Hard to take pics or video. We also left quarters in a lot of the eggs too, I think this is going to be a new tradition.
3 comments:
Pretty cute!
Easter Egg Hunts are the best! The real challenge is for the Easter Bunny to find the best hinding place.
Fun! They look like they are having a blast!
To slow them down this year we turned off all the lights and left flashlights in their baskets at the top of the stairs for them to hunt them down with. Only problem? Hard to take pics or video. We also left quarters in a lot of the eggs too, I think this is going to be a new tradition.
Post a Comment